In this introductory module, we will discuss some basic considerations that can be applied to creating and implementing an IP strategy.
- What is an IP strategy?
- Connecting an IP strategy to a business strategy
- Relevant considerations for an IP strategy
- Does having an IP strategy guarantee success?
- Who needs an IP strategy?
- How often should a business revisit its IP strategy?
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Define what an IP strategy is and its importance.
- Identify factors that are relevant to creating an IP strategy.
- Recognize how to optimize an IP strategy in relation to overall business objectives.
- Understand the ways in which an IP strategy has to be implemented and enforced in order to achieve results.
- Adjust an IP strategy to respond to changing circumstances.
Last modified: Friday, 4 September 2020, 1:12 PM